2.2
Insurance Plans Acceptance

The quality of the lens (especially the coating) and customer services has deminished significantly.My family and I have used Lens Crafter in Owings Mills for years.

Not anymore. After recently needing an ear piece replaced (Less than $10.00) on my frames, I was advised they do not carry parts. However, they would be happy to file a claim with the frame manufacturer (Several days to even have an answer from the manufacturer) or I could use my insurance protection to replace the frames. This includes a copay of $35.

Keep in mind we typically spend between $1500-$2000 a year at this store. The sad part part, I was dealing directly with the General Manager. From a customer’s perspective, very disappointing. From a business perspective, I would have a problem with an employee turning away a devoted customer over an ear piece part that cost less than $10.00.

Keep in mind, this ear piece is slip on and they had the part on another frame. I guess Lens Crafter has enough business in Owings Mills.

In addition, I would not like to have to explain that decision to my supervisor.Best regards, Former Lens Crafter Customer

Comments